Lord Rose, FatFace’s Chairman reflects that the Group has returned a good year of revenue growth, development of the brand (both in the UK and the US) and investment that will support the Group in the longer term. Highlights from the Annual Report and Financial Statements for the 52 weeks ended 28 May 2016 included:
- Revenue grew by 7.4% (2015: 2.7%) to over £220 million.
- The Group has continued to grow revenues every year since it was founded.
- Ecommerce saw over 20% growth in the year and is now over 18% of the business (2015: 16%).
- Investment in the business continued with a record year of capital expenditure of £10.1m (2015: £9.2m)
- First US stores open
- New 80,000 square foot Distribution Centre.
- Our Black Friday campaign, “ Thanks for Giving”, donated £200,000 to local charities and was the start of our most successful Christmas ever.
To read more, please refer to the Annual Report and Financial Statements for the 52 weeks ended 28 May 2016 pdf.